Friday 1 December 2017

Monkeys at Modern Painters, New Decorators.

Remember my Lion Tamarin monkey plushes/pillows/toys/objects? Well, I recently shipped off some to Modern Painters, New Decorators a fab shop in Loughborough. They are currently running a Winter Shop Pop-up with lots of amazing handmade items from local makers. It is open until the 23rd Dec and all the information is on the facebook page, where you can browse their stock! I can't wait to visit (watch out purse!) and I'll share photos once I do. 

I have also found out that these lovely lion-looking monkeys are endangered, so for every sale I will be sending 10% of the sale to the WWF to help all endangered animals like these guys.

Each monkey is made by hand and individual. There are some available in my etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment