Sunday 23 October 2016

Halloween is coming!

I just LOVE Halloween! I just love the imagery, the dark nights, the oranges and reds. I love blasting out AFI and Misfits, crunching through leaves. I love bobbing apples, carving pumpkins, making ghost bunting. I keep Halloween decorations up all year round. If you've been following me for a while, you know this. Every year I try and add some Halloween inspired creations into my shop. This year, I restocked the cards, tattoos and bunting which I've had available for a couple of years and added these notebooks
I also made some home decorations, including this super super soft, velveteen crescent moon pillow. I have an extra one for myself because they are just so nice to cuddle and they look ace around the house:
Annnd, some round pumpkin pillows, fun cat round pillows too, which I had fun photographing in my studio:
I'd love to know what you think! Check out the links to see the creations in my etsy shop. Stay spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment