Friday 26 August 2016

New website // Kopi & Chai

I'm really happy to announce that I've re-made a new website! Woo. Feels good that everything is in one place, I hope to update it with my research, workshops and my own work/most recent commissions and projects! 
I'd love it if you take a look and let me know what you think.  


Click above to see it :)

In other news, I wanted to share some recent work that I have been doing. An independent mobile coffee shop in Sheffield called CUPPA asked if I would create some characters for them to go on their new website (coming soon) and across lots of merchandise (also, coming soon). I designed two coffee loving, yoga practicing civets called Kopi (the brown one) and Chai (the grey one) who live in a world full of nature and trees, driving their Morris Minor called Dorothy around bringing delicious coffee to the people of Sheffield. When the website goes live, you will be able to see more, but I wanted to share some of the work with you here: 


 


I'll keep you updated when they go live!

No comments:

Post a Comment